Welcome to Redemption! Within this game you will find all sorts of custom NPCs, weapons, gear, and monsters! This guide is meant for brand new players to learn the basics of what all of the unique things within Redemption are used for.
For those of you that already have a good idea of what you're doing, here's a list of the various guides that will prove useful to you.
|Money Making||Go to this guide to learn the different ways to earn money.|
|Gear progression guide(to be finished)||Go here to see a full gear progression guide to follow.|
|Ironman Guide||For those of you that decide to play on an Ironman account, go to this guide for useful information.|
|Bestiary||Go here to see all the monsters and bosses within Redemption.|
|Minigames||Go here to see the different minigames and how to participate in them.|
|Skills||Go here to see all of the skills in Redemption, as well as the guide for each skill.|
Once you choose the game mode of your liking and finish the tutorial, you will be teleported into the Home area.
Finish the starter tasks that you will see on your screen when you teleport into the home area. This is what the task window looks like:
Make sure you claim a referral code by doing ::ref in-game and choosing how you found Redemption. Claiming a ref code will give you a solid early game gear set-up to get you jump started!
From here it is suggested to follow the guides above to earn money and progress throughout Redemption. For brand new players, there will be a lot of useful information below that you will need to know while playing.
|Go to this tab to see various information. Click the buttons at the bottom in-game to explore what each one is for.|
|This is the quick links tab. This tab includes guides and a lot of useful interfaces in-game. Go to this tab in-game to explore what it can be used for!|
|If you need help with anything or have any questions go to this staff tab. It shows all staff members, as well as which ones are currently available to help you. Pm any staff member who's name appears Green for help.|
- ::commands - Use this command to see a list of commands.
- ::npcteles - Use this command to see a list of NPC teleport commands.
- ::forums - Use this command to open the Forums.
- ::wiki - Use this command to open the Redemption Wiki.
- ::discord - Use this command to join Redemption's discord server.
- ::bank - Use this command to open your bank. This is limited to Super Donator rank and above.
- ::elo - Use this command to open the interface for ELO.
- ::slayer - Use this command to open the Slayer panel interface.
- ::callpet - Use this command to recall your pet.
- ::boost - Use this command to gain a damage boost for 20 minutes(1.2x damage for Sponsor, 1.5x damage for Executive and Platinum, and 1.6x damage for Diamond)
- ::lottery - Use this command to open the regular lottery, and Grand Lottery interface.
- ::event - Use this command to open the events interface and teleport to the event area to join the ongoing public event.
- ::pvmevent - Use this command to open the PVM Event interface and teleport to the ongoing PVM event.
- ::deals - Use this command to open the current ongoing donation deals.
- ::rules - Use this command to open the rules of Redemption.
- ::bis - Use this command to open the wiki page with the BIS Gear for each combat style.
Useful NPCs and Shops
|Achievement Shop||Go to this NPC to spend achievement points.|
|Black Market Dealer||Go to this NPC to buy and sell various items.|
|Box Set Maker||Go to this NPC to to exchange armor sets for box sets.|
|Clue Scroll Shop||Go to this NPC to buy supplies needed for Clue scrolls.|
|Donator Shop||Go to this NPC to spend donator tabs that you can get from claiming $5 Bonds.|
|Durka Durka's General||Go to this NPC to buy various tools and food.|
|Loyalty Shop||Go to this NPC to spend loyalty points.|
|Pet Master Pete||Go to this NPC to create Battle Pets.|
|Raid Rewards Shop||Go to this NPC to spend raids points that are earned from doing raids.|
|Roachey||Go to this NPC to spend donator points, these are not the same as donator tabs from $5 bonds.|
|The Arcade Shop Master||Go to this NPC to spend Arcade tokens.|
|Vote Shop||Go to this NPC to spend vote tickets.|
|Scavenger Shop||Go to this NPC to sell and buy items for scavenger points.|
|Slayer Master||Go to this NPC to start training Slayer.|
|Slayer Prestige Master||Go to this NPC to prestige your slayer skill once you've reached level 150 Slayer.|
|Wizard Shrug||Go to this NPC to upgrade Auras.|
|Disassembling Dwarf||Go to this NPC to remove enchantment levels from items.|
This is the teleport interface in Redemption. You will use it to teleport to many different places in the game.
Teleport(RED) - Click this symbol to teleport to the option you are viewing.
Favorite Teleports(YELLOW) - Right click a teleport option and choose "Add to Favourite" too add it to your list of favorites.
Notable Drops(BLUE) - Look in this box to view the notable drops you could receive from each teleport option.
Wiki Link(PINK) - Click on this symbol to go to the wiki page for that option.
Difficulty Indicator(GREEN) - Look at this symbol to see the difficulty of this teleport option. The colors are Blue(very easy), Green(easy), Yellow(medium), and Red(hard).
Here are all of the teleports found within the interface:
How To Use The POS(Marketplace)
YELLOW - Here is where you will see your current listings.
RED - BUY: Click this to search for an item you would like to purchase.
SELL: Click this to list an item that you want to sell. BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK THE PRICE BEFORE YOU LIST IT. If you are trying to list an item for 2B, instead of typing out all the zeros, type "2b" for the price. Same for millions: "200m" will list the item for 200m.
GREEN - NAME: Click this to search for a specific player's current listings in their POS.
RECENT: Click this to see the 30 most recent listings.
PINK - PERSONAL: Click this to see your personal history of buying and selling items.
ITEM: Click this to search for the past transactions of any specific item.
BLUE - This is where you claim the cash you've received for selling an item.