The Emperor`s Necklace is one of the most unique and powerful items in Redemptionrsps, and the best neck-slot item in the entire game. It can currently only be obtained from the Redemptionrsps Web Store, but like many rare and valuable items it can sometimes be found in Dynamic Mystery Boxes. To check if it is currently available from the boxes, use the ::checkdbox command in-game.
The necklace costs $800 in the Web Store, or you can purchase it in a bundle with the Emperor`s Ring, costing $1000 instead of the typical $1200. It is also obtainable from Emperors Necklace Goodieboxes.
Like the Emperor`s Ring, the Emperor`s Necklace will be continuously updated, gaining new effects and bonuses. The Necklace currently has the following effects:
- A collector's effect that can pick up all items and deposit them into your bank or your inventory.
- A base drop rate boost of 10%, with an additional 1% drop rate boost for each 1,000 NPC kills while the necklace is worn, capping at a total drop rate boost of 40%. The boost will reset back to 10% if the player dies. Unequipping the necklace does not reset this bonus. Kills in the Arcade do not count towards the kill count.
- A 40% boost to damage dealt with all three combat styles
- A 25% increase to Ultra Rare loot from the Soul Chest
- 10% boosts to each of Luck and Double Drop Rate
- A 25% boost to upgrade success rate
- A 10% boost to your maximum HP
- Unlimited teleports to a Revenants instance
- The necklace will generate cash directly into your money pouch, at the same rate as AFK Island. This rate depends on your donator rank, matching the AFK Island rate at each rank. This effect does stack while you are at AFK Island.
Currently, The price of Emperor`s Necklace is roughly: 4B-5B Bronze Coins