This guide will help you get to know the typical prices when it comes to buying/selling donations, as well as guiding you through the process itself.
Donation Sale Rules and Process!
Buying Donations from other players is STRICTLY for in-game currency. Any players attempting to buy or sell donations for any non-accepted method will be permanently banned for Real World Trading (RWT).
You must always use a staff member as a middleman for donation purchases.
Before contacting a staff member for a middleman, confirm with both the buyer and the seller the:'
- Total donation value (how much the seller will be donating for).
- Agree on the payment for the donation.
- Contact any helper+ to receive a middleman. If they aren't busy, they will ask for the second player's name, and teleport both to a private location.
- The player buying the donation should now trade the payment over to the staff member. Only after the staff member confirms that they are holding the payment should the seller donate to the server.
For the Seller:
- After payment has been confirmed, proceed to the donation store via ::store or ::donate.
- Select the items which the buyer has requested.
- In the box for in-game name, enter the Buyer's username, not your own.
- Purchase the donation and confirm in-game.
After the donation has been claimed (::donated), the in-game payment will be transferred to the seller and the transaction is complete.
As of November, 11th, 2020 there has been a MAXIMUM amount introduced to buying/selling donations.
These MAXIMUMS are as follows:
Donation Price ($)
Bronze Coins / $ rate
275M per 1$
325M per 1$
400M per 1$
|Donation Price ($)||Bronze Coins / $ rate|
|$30-$99||275M per 1$|
|$100-$299||325M per 1$|
|$300-$499||400M per 1$|
Never hesitate to pm a staff member in-game if you have further questions regarding the buying and selling of donations!